1)
Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 閃耀,閃耀,小星星
How I wonder what you are, 我想知道你身形,
Up above the world so high, 高高掛在天空中,
Like a diamond in the sky. 就像天上的鑽石。
(2)
When the blazing sun is gone, 燦爛太陽已西沉,
When he nothing shines upon, 它已不再照萬物,
Then you show your little light, 你就顯露些微光,
Twinkle, twinkle all the night. 整個晚上眨眼睛。
(3)
The dark blue sky you keep 留戀漆黑的天空
And often thro' my curtains peep, 穿過窗簾向我望,
For you never shut your eye 永不閉上你眼睛
Till the sun is in the sky. 直到太陽又現形。
(4)
'Tis your bright and tiny spark 你這微亮的火星,
Lights the traveler in the dark; 黑夜照耀著遊人,
Though I know not what you are 雖我不知你身形,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star! 閃耀,閃耀,小星星